Monday, November 7, 2011

Tutorial Photoshop how paint monohromatic/black and white/ b&w picture

Hi guys! It's my first post. I decided to show u how paint monohromatic picture.
I take a photos from www.sxc.hu There's many free stocks, pretty cool. But I tell u more about it another time.
Let's start.



Here is a picture before and after my modification

Before
After
























Okey, so I describe you what I've done. It's really really easy!
At first I create a New Layer ( Layer > New > Layer ) and select an opacity at overlay.
Then I choose soft round brush ( from Basic Brushes ) and painting.
It's just like crayons a picture. You need to choose the best colour of brush which makes a picture looks real.
Maybe my work isn't perfect but I just wanted to show you an effect.
If you want you can try crayon some parts of picture at overlay layer.
Remember it's better to create more layer and every action doing at different one.
Then it's easier to amed your mistake.



My English is not perfect, please if I wrote something wrong, write me it at comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment